Product Version: 2.7.0 or higher
A Device Health event will be created after a Gateway has been offline for 15 minutes. To view Device Health events, click on Events on the main navigation bar while logged into Hyperion, then use the filters at the top of the page to filter the events list by event type.
Follow the steps below to receive text and email notifications when new device health events are logged.
- Log into Hyperion at https://hyperion.wrensolutions.com.
- Click Notifications on the Organization page.
- Edit an existing notification or click Add to add a new notification.
- If this is a new notification, supply a name for the notification on the Settings tab.
- On the Conditions tab, click Add Condition under either "Meet ALL of the following conditions" or "Meet ANY of the following conditions."
- Create a new condition that states "Event type is equal to Device Health." Add any other conditions you need for the notification.
- Click the Subscribers tab, then click the yellow subscribe button to subscribe yourself to the notification. You can also add other subscribers from this tab. You can also control text or email delivery from here. Note that your user account must have a cell phone number associated with it to receive text notifications.
- Click Add to finish adding the notification.