Product Version: Hyperion Gateway 2.6.1
Hyperion can setup jobs to perform updates for multiple locations at once. The job can be configured to run immediately or be scheduled to run at a specific date and time. Follow the steps below to setup a Gateway Update job in Hyperion.
1. Log into Hyperion and click Jobs on the navigation bar.
2. Click Add. The Add Job dialog will open.
3. Select Run Now to run the job immediately or Schedule and set a date and time to run the job.
4. Optionally enter a description. This may be useful to identify the job later.
5. Select the update options on the right column of the dialogue. The newest version of Hyperion 6. will be selected by default.
6.Select to apply updates to all locations or select specific groups and locations using the dropdown.
7.Click Add to add the job.